Friday, August 20, 2010

ListView or any other Component in ASP.net?

We want to add Records in Tabular form from collection of text boxes..Data Grid can be used for this purpose but DataGrid uses the DataBase as a data source but our Data Sourc is Collection of Text Boxes and we want a component like list view or Data Grid...Plz tell me from where we can get it Free or Tell me how can we solve this Problem..plz tell me as soon as possible..ListView or any other Component in ASP.net?
You want to bind your grid to a datatable, which you will use to store results.





I will provide code for this shortly in my Yahoo! 360 blog and will update this answer when the solution is complete.





UPDATE: Here is the link:


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-NVb99sQ4R鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment