Wednesday, August 18, 2010

DatagridView how to show the fonts icon with VB05?

Hi





I create a datagridview with VB05.


I want's know that......


when i load the form how can i show the fonts file icon in my datagridview??


I mean the true type , open type, type one all that icon.


How to view in datagrid view ? Can any body help me?DatagridView how to show the fonts icon with VB05?
hello, hello.





A DataGridView has a column that can be set as an Image column. You can then load the desired icon into this column. If you want the icon and text to be in the same cell then it will get messy from there; I beleive you will have to capture the paint event and customize it. There are some sites out there that can help you.DatagridView how to show the fonts icon with VB05?
you can do so by showing the fonts file icon in your datagridview when you load the form

No comments:

Post a Comment