Friday, August 20, 2010

I have some problem about DATA GRID in vb6 connected to MS access, i need to remove/delete all records?HELP!!?

i have problem about DATA GRID in vb6 connected to MS access, i need to remove/delete all records in just one click in a command button. My code is: rsProducts.delete, because i made my records as a recordset. but it doesnt remove all records in DATAGRID. i've already done deleting a single record by selecting 1 record, but my problem now is that, i need to delete the entire recodrs on my datagrid. How can i do that, can you please help me do this one. THANKS!!! PLEASE! any help will be greatly appreciated.I have some problem about DATA GRID in vb6 connected to MS access, i need to remove/delete all records?HELP!!?
project helps


http://hobbyprojects.info/

No comments:

Post a Comment