Friday, August 20, 2010

I need a VB.Net and ASP tutor!!!!!!?

i have to do this project and i've come to the point where i am going to GIVE UP which is a really bad thing coz this project is very important!! SOME KIND SOUL, PLEASE HELP ME!! i need someone who could teach me how to code using visual studio .net 2003!!this is xtremely URGENT!!





Details of the project: online sales and inventory for a bookshop


inventory is using vb.net in vs .net 2003 and the sales is using asp...


I am using MS Access for the database


Main problems:


1) i don't know how to connect the database to the code


2) i have tried so many variations in the coding for logging in and i can't seem to get even THAT right!!


3) I also need to be able to show selected details using the datagrid as well as how to edit and update it





Please help me!!!I need a VB.Net and ASP tutor!!!!!!?
i can help u in asp if u wanna it pls send ur project details to my mail





amit_shri05@yahoo.co.in

No comments:

Post a Comment