Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I use Function keys to display data in VB6.0?

Dear Friend





Can anybody answer about my below requirement?





I want to use function keys in my “Inventory Control System” software. I’m using VB6.0 and for database Access 2002.





For example, I want to see the availability of Computer based on ref_no (ref_no does exist in a TextBox which is placed on my MDI form). Then if I press F2 or F3 or F4 …., that particular item i.e. Computer related with ref_no will be displayed on a DataGrid.





Please help me about the use of function keys.








Appreciate, if you would come back at your earliest.








Regards


PervezHow can I use Function keys to display data in VB6.0?
You will need to place a keyup handler on your form and process the keys that come in





Private Sub Form_KeyUp(KeyCode As Integer, Shift As Integer)


If KeyCode = vbKeyF1 Then myFunction()


End Sub

No comments:

Post a Comment