Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Where can I find a good .NET database app tutorial online?

I am a beginner in .NET. I'm trying to create a simple POS apps, but I don't know how to do it using C#. I'm not familiar w/ .NET's objects. The main topic i'm looking for is the DataGrid objects. How to save the data which is edited in through the datagrid? How to create the app server for this kind of app? I'm planning to create a multiuser apps.Where can I find a good .NET database app tutorial online?
You will need a Relational Database Management System like Microsoft SQL Server 2005.





Thank You.Where can I find a good .NET database app tutorial online?
oh man, if you're going to use a datagrid for Adding Editing and Deleting, definitely go for .net 2.0. The Datagrid sux at that on 1.0. of course you could always consider a 3rd party datagrid.





check out www.ebookshare.net





Cheers
You are the only opeson on this whole gd place with a sence of humor
This might help u:


http://www.tutorialized.com/tutorials/AS鈥?/a>





I hope so.
  • love myspace
  • myspace girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment