Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm trying to learn Visual Studio 2005 and I'm having a difficulty with databases.?

I'm trying to learn Visual Studio 2005 and I'm having a difficulty with databases.





I am new at VS 2005 (C#) and I'm now trying to learn how to connect my excel spreadsheet with it. and its giving me an error ';ERROR [IM006] [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr failed ';





I'm trying to connect it to a datagrid. Am I forgeting something? I tested the connection and it was Ok.I'm trying to learn Visual Studio 2005 and I'm having a difficulty with databases.?
I am very sure you can get some help from the sample programs. Try this site


http://www.planetsourcecode.comI'm trying to learn Visual Studio 2005 and I'm having a difficulty with databases.?
Hii.......





i think u are using VB.60 of visual stuio.





From ur error message, it shows tat u r trying to connect to a SQL database, not to an excel's.





So jus take care in selecting the options





in the '; connect '; property of ur data, jus select the correct version of excel, that u r using, also be careful in selecting ur recordset.





hope it works


u may rite 2 me

No comments:

Post a Comment