Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How to store a value from cell of datagrid in VB.Net?




I am working on a project using VB.net 2005 as front end and for database SQL server as back end. There r two forms, in first form there r 3 combo boxes which are populated from different tables.There are some searching criteria %26amp; according to that a DataGridView which is on the same form is populated.The second detailed form will have the value from the specific column of DataGridView of first form.i need values of those fields of a row on form 2 when doubleclicking any row of the DataGridView on form 1.stuck up ,unable to get a solution,can someone plez solve this problem for me.





I am using OleDbConnection,OleDbDataAdapter,DataSet鈥?br>




Thanks in advance.





Hassan.How to store a value from cell of datagrid in VB.Net?
send me the detailed information on my mail I cannot publish it publicly.maybe I can help you out

No comments:

Post a Comment