Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How to save the data from datagrid to oracle database in asp.net and c#?

I get the data from the user as a csv file. what I do is I upload the csv file records into datagrid and now I wants to save these records into data base can any body tell me how to save from datagrid to database


The problem is that how to get indivisual row (coloum by colum)from datagrid.How to save the data from datagrid to oracle database in asp.net and c#?
This is a big question for a small space but what you need to be doing is binding the grid to the oracle data. using the System.Data.OracleClient. Open a connection to the database and bind a view to the datagrid.





If you want to add the data in a custom way then you will need to run a query against your OracleClient object to modify the data based on values in your datagrid.
  • love myspace
  • myspace girl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment